Roblox is a huge virtual world that has existed since 2006, where a large number of different games from different developers coexist. Game participants can create their characters there and participate in the play. It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned get-go player who is tired of your nickname, or you made a mistake in your nickname when registering if for some reason you need to change it – our article is here to help you. We will tell you how to change the name in Roblox using a phone, PC, or tablet.
Prior to starting to edit your in-game nickname, you should be aware of the basic prerequisites for this action and its cost.
First of all, you can only edit your Roblox nickname a few times, and you can do it even after the account is created. But each such modification means you have to pay 1,000 Robux, which is the Roblox game’s official currency.
Virtual money can be exchanged for real money, you can get it by buying a set of percentages in the Roblox store and by selling your work in the game. But in the second case, you’ll have to purchase Roblox Premium.
How to edit your Roblox nickname from cell phones and tablets.
So, to change your new picture nickname in Roblox pictures, you have to:
- Log in to the Roblox app from your Android or iOS and go to your account settings, enter your nickname to use
- To proceed, run the Roblox app by tapping its image, await the loading of your account and open the “more” section by tapping the three dots image at the lowest menu
- On the page in front of you, press the six-point symbol, and then go to settings and select the “Account Info” tab
- You must link your account to a valid email address and verify your identity before you can edit your name.
If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to:
- Hit the “Add email address” option, type it in, then input your Roblox account password in the “Confirm account password” field and click the “Add email address” buttons, and then click “accept”
- Go to your email and open a message from Roblox, then confirm your identity there.
Now you have everything you need to start changing your name in Roblox. To do this:
- Enter your user profile information
- Click the crayon symbol beside the Name field and type in your new username
- Click the password in the Username + Account Password boxes and press Buy to edit your name in return for 1,000 Robux.
How to change your name in Roblox from PC
You are able to do this by just joining the official get site, or if running Windows 10, you can get access to the settings from the official game platform app.
In the former case, you need to merely log into your Roblox account from your PC by inputting your nickname, password and email. Verify your balance and ensure that you have sufficient money to switch your nickname, then go into the settings and perform the same steps as described above.
In the case of Windows 10, if you’ve already downloaded the Roblox app, just go to your account in settings and follow the same steps.